Thursday, April 1, 2010

Temptations

I have a huge sweet tooth. I'm always craving something sweet. All through last weekend I was wanting to make cookies, and on Monday I caved. I made oatmeal cookies. Those are healthy....right? And now they are gone, I just finished them today...well Melina helped. Guess what I had last night...strawberries. I love strawberries! Strawberries are healthy...until you dip them in chocolate. Yep that's what I did last night. I had some left over chocolate chips and melted them. Strawberries dipped in chocolate...mm, it was soooo good. Ugh, I need stop giving in to temptation. It doesn't help that Easter is coming up this weekend and there will be lots of candy. I'm going to really try and be good and not eat too much. Um yeah, we'll see how that goes. Unfortunately, it is really hard to resist temptation when you lack motivation. That's what stress does to me....I'll get to that in another post.

No comments:

Post a Comment