Monday, July 12, 2010

I give up!

I'm not really giving up on my weight loss, although it is definitely not going how I want it to. I'm giving up on this blog. I don't think anybody reads it anyways. Not that that is why I started it, but it just isn't what I was hoping and wanting it to be. I hardly ever post, I just can't keep up with it. I can barely keep up with my family blog. I'm actually going to start exercising which will help with both my weight loss and stress. And I will keep trying to eat better. So, like I said, I'm not giving up on my weight loss. Hopefully I'll be able to reach my goal someday. But to this blog, I'm saying goodbye. Thanks to those who actually read it:)

1 comment:

  1. Don't blame you... it's hard to keep up with everything that is going on in your life... and by the way, I read it...

    ReplyDelete